Now with 2 retail locations!
|Monday:||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday:||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday:||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday:||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday:||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Monday:||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday:||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday:||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday:||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday:||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
For more information about COVID-19 testing and vaccinations, please click here.
Special Pharmacy Message Regarding CoronavirusWe will get your medications to you – you can count on us!
To prevent the spread of coronavirus, we are encouraging free home delivery to keep our Pharmacists and patients healthy. Please don’t worry - we are committed to getting you the medications you need before you run out. Please call 800.923.9394 with any questions or to update your home address.
- Medication is delivered by the U.S. Postal Service and FedEx.
- You will not need to sign for the package at the time of delivery, however you will need to sign and return a form that will be included with the medication.
- If you have a concern, or need to be home when your package is delivered, please let us know when you order refills.
Please order your refills at least 5-7 business days ahead of time to ensure you do not run out.
Everyone 6 months and older should get a flu vaccine. That means you.
Even healthy people can get the flu, and it can be serious. This season, get vaccinated to protect yourself and those around you.
- Two convenient locations with free parking
- 24-hour prescription ordering
- Full range of prescription medications
- Open six days a week
- LGBTQ affirming staff
- Services available in Spanish
- New onsite technology to easily facilitate face-to-face communication between the pharmacy staff and Deaf or Hard of Hearing individuals
- Free delivery service available
- Special expertise in HIV/AIDS and complex third party insurance plans such as Medicare D, Medicaid and ADAP
Afraid you were exposed to HIV? Call our pharmacy now, day or night.
Want to learn about how to prevent HIV? Call us at 585.454.PrEP.
To Our Valued Customers
As required by New York State Trillium Health Pharmacy must report daily on the dispensing of all controlled substances. We are required to report this information based on the date the medication was picked up from the pharmacy or delivered to the customer. This is not always the same day the prescription was ordered or billed to your insurance, but will be the date used in determining when the controlled substance can be refilled.
Your medical provider checks the State database each time a prescription for any controlled substance is written to see when it was last received from any pharmacy. Prescriptions will NOT be written if they are too early. Our pharmacy will not fill prescriptions early. As long as you take your medications as prescribed you will not run out.
If you have any questions or concerns, please speak to one of our pharmacists.
We offer free delivery! There may be restrictions based on your address and insurance. The pharmacy can only deliver to the following states: New York, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island. Please call and ask to speak to one of our staff to learn more.
Do you have unwanted medicine? Call and ask to speak to a pharmacist.